Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Homework 9

As assigned in IFSC 4399, I have began drafting my final report on the past, present, and future of green energy technologies as a replacement for current non-renewable energy sources.

Click here to view a pre-draft of my report.

As far as work I have done on my report; I have drafted the following sections of my report: Purpose and Introduction. Additionally, I have started drafting the section regarding the History of Green Energy Sources. For the other sections of my report (Current Green Energy Sources, New Green Energy Technologies, Promising Technologies, Roadmap to the Future, A Glimpse of the Future: 2109, and the Conclusion), I have started to look for content to add to these sections. For all sections of the report, I have tried to note what I plan to do for each section.

No comments:

Post a Comment